FORSUN 6 Inch Hole Diameter Deck Hatch Kayak Boat Fishing
Package includes: 1pcs 6 Inch Deck Hatch with Bag + 8pcs Screws+2pcs Scupper Plugs
Inner Diameter: 6 inch
Scupper Plugs: 3.6cm*3.0cm
Length of the Bag: approx.12inch
Material: Special plastic material
Sports Type: Fishing, Kayak, Boating
1. High-quality kayak dry hatch are resistant to seawater shock and corrosion for long life.
2. The kayak hatch bag is convenient for storing items or drinks with a lid, and it is easy to pull out the bag to take out the items.
3. Deck hatch with waterproof bag suitable for any flat surface on a kayak or even a wooden stand-up paddle board.
4. Deck hatch is helpful to reduce UV damage to your hatch.
5. Easy to install and remove.
Item size: Kayak hatch kit is 8 inch outside diameter, 6 inch inside diameter and 12-inch cat bag depth, adding extra storage for kayak. For more details, please refer to the picture.
Easy to disassemble: The red bag is removable from hatch cover and kayak hatch is easy to detach from kayak makes it easy for your storage and cleanng.
Material: Kayak hatch made of special plastic and the cat bag design with waterproof material is very durable and safe.
Easy installation: Select a location suitable for drilling on the kayak, and then install the kayak deck hatch on the kayak with matching screws. If your kayak already has a hole, make sure the dimensions match.
Usefulness: Hatch covers help reduce UV damage to boat hatches. Kayak hatch storage bag can be used for storage of sunglasses, keychains, wallets, mobile phones, hooded drinks, snacks or other items.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the diameter of the outer rim of the cat bag?
Answer: The diameter of the outer rim of the cat bag is six inches.
- My inside rough opening is about 7 1/4. Will this work?
Answer: Check the specs of the hatch cover to see if it is compatible with your dimensions.
- Where can I get a replacement gasket?
Answer: I honestly don’t know, but I would first check with the company you bought it from. If you really want it in there for good, just put a bead of silicone around it.
- I have exactly 5.5" dia rough opening in hull when I removed existing (lost lid). Wilderness Systems Pairdise 2 man sit on top. Will this fit?
Answer: You can enlarge the opening to 6" to make it fit.
Check the specs of the hatch cover
I honestly don’t know but I would first check with the company you bought it from. If you really want it in there for good just put a bead of silicone around it.
You can enlarge the opening to 6"